Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hair Metal on the Rise again

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hair Metal on the Rise again

    Ahh yes, the power ballad! That guy from Steelheart has had to have his jewels clipped....no guy that has a pair can get his voice that high!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hair Metal on the Rise again

    wait wait there was another one.....Sheriff....when I'm with you, the guy from steelheart ain't nothing compared to that one. Like the longest note ever!!!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •